About Tree Tech Inc.
Tree Tech Inc. is a regional tree care businesses serving residential, commercial, and utility customers. We operate under a long-established regional brand, and bring an unwavering commitment to service quality, safety, and professionalism to everything we do.
The Sales Person will be a part of the team with Tree Tech’s business in Foxborough, MA and MUST have experience in the Arboricultural Industry. This location currently has 75+ employees across both field and office staff, and operates four crews providing plant health care, tree pruning, tree removal, stump grinding, and related tree care services for residential and industrial clients across the area.
The Sales Person will be directly responsible for creating and implementing a strategic sales direction to take and execute with clients. The Sales Person will work closely with the operations team to ensure that new business is incorporated into daily/weekly/monthly schedules appropriately. The role will involve sourcing, developing and maintaining a list of clients, improving the current sales margins, and building on the brand with excellent customer service in-mind. The ideal candidate for this role must be comfortable with cold-calls and drop-ins to new and existing customers. The Sales Person needs experience creating action plans for clients to ensure that the client’s requests are followed through. Having an understanding of market conditions, product development and the competition is a PLUS!
This is an opportunity with autonomy and growth opportunity. It’s a unique opportunity to independently grow sales opportunities of a growing business, while having the financial and practical support of a highly experienced senior leadership team that can help you drive the business. The role is performance-oriented, and there is significant opportunity to earn outsized income for high performance.
- · Drive Sales: make sales calls personally, be driven to bring home a sale while maintaining the Company’s culture and responsibilities. Must be goal driven
- · Partner with Operations: partner with the operations teams to ensure that schedules coordinate with sales jobs
- · Marketing Initiatives: Be creative with marketing strategies and sales initiatives to stand out from others in the industry.
- · Negotiating Skills: Being adaptive and resilience with a level of tenacity and persuasiveness. Able to plan and strategize with a client on specific work sites.
- · Sales: Experience selling services to residential and industrial customers in an Arboriculture environment.
- · Outdoor Services: Experience in tree care, landscaping, and/or a passion for this type of work.
- · License/Certifications: Certifications such as the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) or membership of the Massachusetts Arborist Association preferred but are not required. Must have a valid driver’s license.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com
and reference “Sales/Arborist” in the subject line of the email!