Jul. 26, 2022
Tree Specialists is always busy, and always looking for good people with a variety of backgrounds and experience levels. We offer great pay and benefits, with a professional work environment.
We are looking for a safety minded individual with good knowledge of the trade and previous experience and/or schooling. Can drive truck and trailer combinations in order to bring equipment to jobsites. Must be comfortable working aloft in lifts or by climbing trees. Tree Specialists, Inc. is a great place to grow and advance your arboricultural skills. We work to preserve trees on private and commercial properties in the greater Boston area using the most modern equipment in an efficient manner. If you want to preserve some of the oldest trees in the greater Boston area with the most modern practices, this place is for you!
- Can perform arboricultural maintenance on trees safely in accordance to ANSI Z133 & A300 standards
- ISA or MCA certified is a plus!
- Class B CDL is a plus
- Has 1B, 2A hoisting license or can work towards in first 6 month
- Must be able to work 40–50-hour work weeks
- Benefits: health and dental insurance, 401k, sick and paid time off, issued gear stipend, gear replacement of worn life support systems and safety gear (saddles, hardhats, etc.)
- Competitive pay based on skill and experience ($25-$35 per hour)
Rolf Briggs, MCA